dex.blue is a “trustless” exchange which means that we never have control of any user funds at any time. Therefore, a wallet like MetaMask (or the Ledger Nano S) is needed to make deposits, withdrawals and trades.
Make sure you have the MetaMask plugin installed in your browser. You can download the plugin from metamask.io
- Always keep a safe copy of your MetaMask recovery phrase (“seed phrase”).
Click on the MetaMask icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser
- Check if your wallet is unlocked.
- Make sure you are connected to the ‘Main Ethereum Network’
Now press ‘Connect Wallet’ in the top right-hand corner of the trading interface
- Confirm the ‘Connect Request’ pop up from MetaMask, by clicking ‘CONNECT’
Your active MetaMask address should now appear in the drop-down menu. Now, click on your MetaMask address. If the dropdown menu does not appear, please refresh the page
A pop up from MetaMask will then appear asking you to sign a string to prove ownership of your private key to the market platform
- Confirm the ‘Signing Request’, by clicking ‘SIGN’
To see a screencast on how to connect MetaMask in the trading interface, please click here.
You are now ready to deposit tokens and start trading.