dex.blue is a non-custodial exchange which means that we never have control of any user funds at any time. Therefore, a ERC-20 compatible wallet is required to make deposits, withdrawals and trades.
dex.blue supports a variety of wallets in order to give users as much flexibility as possible. The following wallets are supported:
How to connect MetaMask?
Make sure you have the MetaMask plugin installed in your browser. You can download the plugin from metamask.io
- Always keep a safe copy of your MetaMask recovery phrase (“seed phrase”).
Click on the MetaMask icon in the top right-hand corner of your browser
- Check if your wallet is unlocked.
- Make sure you are connected to the ‘Main Ethereum Network’
Now press ‘Connect Wallet’ in the top right-hand corner of the trading interface
- Confirm the ‘Connect Request’ pop up from MetaMask, by clicking ‘CONNECT’
Your active MetaMask address should now appear in the drop-down menu. Now, click on your MetaMask address. If the dropdown menu does not appear, please refresh the page
A pop up from MetaMask will then appear asking you to sign a string to prove ownership of your private key to the market platform
- Confirm the ‘Signing Request’, by clicking ‘SIGN’
To see a screencast on how to connect MetaMask in the trading interface, please click here.
How to connect a Ledger Nano S?
Connect the Ledger Nano S with your computer (Make sure your browser is supported, latest Google Chrome works best)
Unlock the Ledger with your pin and select the Ethereum application
Make sure that “Browser Support” and “Contract Data” are turned on in the Ethereum Applications Settings
Click on ‘Connect Wallet’ in the top right-hand corner of the interface
- If no Ethereum addresses show up in the list, please check steps 1-3 and try restarting. Your browser and re-connecting your Ledger Nano S.
- Select the address you wish to connect from the list and confirm the signature on your Ledger device
To see a screencast on how to connect a Ledger Nano S in the trading interface, please click here.