dex.blue is the first decentralized exchange that offers traders a full TradingView integration. This means that traders can leverage powerful charts not only to analyze their spot trading strategies but also manage their orders visually on the charts.
- Cursor style options
- Candle interval selection; e.g., 1h means each red/green candle represents 1 hour
- Candle stick options
- Opens a large database of additional chart indicators
- Redo- & Undo scale
- Quick access chart tools; each one is customizable by selecting its slideout arrow
- Individual indicator properties; e.g., “Volume” bars indicator
- Open (O), High (H), Low (L), and Close (C) price for selected candle
- Chart window total timeframe Redundant Chart/Format properties (see #3)
- Change price axis to a percentage, logarithmic view, and manual/auto scaling
- Current market price*
- Chart properties allowing color changes, scale parameters, and etc.
- Enter full-screen mode
- Screenshot the current chart window and link to the image
- Resize chart
In-Chart Order Management
Active positions, orders, and price alerts will also appear in a similar fashion (different colors) as the current market price line. To edit those, just pull the desired position, order, or price alert up and down.